Rick Moonen's Anti-Inflammatory Vinaigrette. Serves 4 people.
True North Salmon. Delicious recipe!
- 1 cup Fresh Turmeric, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 cup Bragg’s Brand Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Bragg’s Brand Liquid Aminos
- 3 cup Organic Flax Seed Oil
- 1 cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Raw Pine Nuts
- 4 oz Organic Spring Mix, washed and dried
- 1 cup Anti-Inflammatory Vinaigrette, shaken well
- 2 oz Cucumber, de-seeded and diced
- 2 oz Green Zucchini, diced
- 2 oz Yellow Squash, diced
- 2 oz Red Radish, sliced thin using a mandolin
- 2 oz Organic or Heirloom Carrot, peeled and sliced thin on a bias using a mandolin
- 2 oz Sunflower Sprouts,
- 1 oz Peppadew Peppers, sliced into rounds
- 1 oz Red Onion, small diced
- 16 each Organic Tear Drop Tomatoes, washed and sliced in half
- 1 each Avocado, diced
- 4 oz Roasted Seed and Nut Mix,
- 2 TB Salt,
- 1 TB Fresh Cracked Black Pepper,
- 5oz Filet True North Salmon Chopped
Place the chopped turmeric, ginger and garlic into a robo coupe. Pulse repeatedly until mixture becomes finely chopped. Do not over process as it will create a paste. Remove mixture and place into a stainless steel mixing bowl. Whisk in all other ingredients until fully incorporated.
Mix all ingredients together in stainless steel bowl. Lay out onto a full-size sheet tray, making sure that it is a single even layer. Roast at 350F for about 10 minutes or until a light golden brown. Let cool and store in an air tight jar in a cool dry place.
Place all vegetables except the avocado into a medium sized, stainless steel mixing bowl. Add the vinaigrette, salt, and pepper. Mix well to fully coat all of the ingredients. Add in the spring mix and toss until greens are fully coated. Spin salad with your hand to create a semi-tight ball that has height. Place into the center of serving plate. Garnish with avocado and roasted seed mix. Enjoy!